Skip to main content

The ulltimate guide to Unlocking Bootloader and Rooting Yu Yuphoria.




You might be familiar with Yu Yureka, one of the best mid ranged Android devices from Micromax. Yureka has won the hearts of many people, because of the high end specs for the low price they offer! You might’ve already come across about Yuphoria. Yes, the younger brother of Yureka.
For the price it comes with, it has a lot to talk about from the camera to the performance!


Disclaimer: I’m not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards and thermonuclear war!
To ROOT the all the new Yu Yuphoria, you’ll have to unlock its bootloader first (incase if you’re a noob)! So, let’s see how you can easily unlock the bootloader first!

How to unlock the Boot loader of the Yu Yuphoria!

Before you continue with the tutorial, don’t forget to turn on USB debugging. (Fire up settings, go all the way down to “About phone” and tap on the build number until it says “You’re now a developer”. Of course you’ll find USB Debugging option in the developer option that will be newly pinned on to the main settings).
1.       Extract the adb_fastboot file to a new folder in your computer (I would prefer C drive for that). (Downloads given at the end of the article)
2.       Now, boot your phone into fast boot mode! Wondering how? Shut your phone down, connect your phone to your PC, while pressing the volume button. Yes, you’ll have to press and hold the volume button (making this tutorial, a little noob friendly).
3.       After the driver installation (now that’s usual on a Windows PC, right?). Navigate to the folder where you’ve extracted adb_fastboot file (the one on the STEP 1). Open command prompt on that window (Hold down shift and right click anywhere in the folder and select “Open Command Prompt Here”).
4.       The command prompt will show up as expected.
5.       Here comes the interesting part (Unlocking the boot loader part). Type “fastboot -i 0x2A96 devices” to see if your machine has actually detected your phone or not.
6.       Now type, “fastboot -i 0x2A96 oem unlock” command to unlock the bootloader (and it easy as that compared to, how you unlock the bootloader of a Motorola device, it’s pretty complicated).
7.       And now, type, “fastboot -i 0x2A96 reboot” to reboot your system (phone)

Install the Temporary recovery!

Now, that’s what you call hotbooting a recovery. To do this follow the below steps!
1.       Copy the “yuphoria-cwm-recovery” file to the folder where you’ve stored the ADB files. Using the same old method, go to fastboot and also open the Command Prompt in that window (don’t make me say that again).
2.       Type down the command “fastboot –i 0x2A96 boot yuphoria-cwm-recovery.img”, and yeah, it’ll boot you into your custom recovery (CWM)

Time to ROOT your Yuphoria

1.       Copy the SuperSU file to you external SD card.
2.       Select “install zip from SD card”.
3.       Navigate to the place where you’ve kept the SuperSU file.
4.       Now, click on “Yes”, and that’s how you flash the SuperSU binaries!
Ta-da! Your new Yuphoria is now ROOTED and you can do all those weird stuffs I do with your ROOTED Yuphoria!

Downloads
Download the Yu Yuphira Rooting Kit from here!

Got stuck in a boot logo after rooting? Don't panic we have the solution here 

Got Questions?

Hell yeah, that’s why we’re here! Scribble that down in the comments section below, and we’ll get to you at the earliest!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Google Ad Sense Optimization. Targeting Audience and Ad Placement strategies.

Have Google Ads or any other similar Ad publishing ? This is the strategy I use to target audience and gain more RPM from the targeted audience. There are different Black Hat SEO out there that can bring you a lot of audience, but let me tell you, all of those money you will make will all go waste. Your publisher accounts will be rejected/disproved and  finally all those efforts are of no use. When I started writing posts I could only gain traffic from my country(India) where the earnings you make is  very low. Here in this article we will be taking Google Ad sense, Google Ad sense is the top paying and the best Ad publishing network in the internet, don't worry if you don't have Google Ad sense, it is not hard as it looks like. Take a look at how I got Google Ad sense running. Before going ahead you need to know a few things on what basis is your revenue built. RPM (Revenue Per Million) Revenue you earn per 1 million views, since we are taking Google Ad Sense here this i

Amazon Echo, What's new in it?

Amazon Echo Amazon products are always known for the trust it has made among the customers so far. After the Amazon Kindle unique of its kind has now come up with Amazon Echo. How about I put it this way, imagine all you have to do to switch of the lights, change the music, find the weather forecast, get latest news updates, fill the room around with high quality sound can be done by telling to do so wouldn't it be cool? It is cool for me, Its like I get star wars installed in my home. Amazon Echo is an intelligent speaker I would put it in that way. Performing well as a speaker, it also has a voice command cloud named "alexa" installed that will let you control all the stuffs around and let you know all the news and things around you. You can take control with voice commands and it can be synced with WiFi. Commands for Amazon Echo Best thing about Amazon Echo is the its far field Voice recognition, with seven powerful microphones in Amazon Echo eve

How to get Google Ads Approved? The big story "How I got Google Adsense running".

After the long run for getting Google ad sense approved, the time has come. As you can see the ads are running in my blog and to be frank it was not at all a hard thing, as long as you are willing to keep the blog genuine. "Genuine" I will come to that later before I go any further let me tell you my story. The black hat me In the long run I have tried a lot of ways to get Google ads approved for my blog. Trust me like you all think, Yes it was a hard time watching Google say your account is disproved for a lot of reason. So this is not my first blog there was a bunch of blogs that I used to run and the first one was 95% copied content and the best part was, I expected Google to approve me. Then I got to meet my friend Jijo Sunny who was more than a friend to me. He as a blogger and a friend helped me in many ways that includes the basic English writing skills to SEO. After 3 years of writing "nothing" I finally planned to start a genuine blog. When I say gen