| This is the future of windows phones. |
Definitely yes, Its time for all
those I Phone fans out there who thinks I phone is always the king, well its
time to walk out of Apples Hypnotic products. I am not being neutral here in
this case and yes I stand for Microsoft here and well we all know who is the
winner Microsoft Vs Apple. So with this news I making my stand more clear. For some
reason Apple users just don't get it. Any way the news will be a good reason
why you should start thinking otherwise, 7 countries out of few are the growing
countries including India and South Africa.
According to the report from IDC as shared by Microsoft's
Frank Shaw in a recent blog post,
Windows phones has grabbed BlackBerry in 26 markets and the iPhone in seven,
Microsoft is pretty much excited about this so do I. I wonder who said
Microsoft is not an interesting phone.
These are the countries which
Microsoft bumped Apple.
- Argentina
- India
- Ukrain
- Poland
- South Africa
- Russia
- A market IDC identifies as "the rest of Central and Eastern Europe," which includes Croatia!
Though none of these countries cant
keep up to the number of sales done in China and USA its still an achievement.
Maybe I am too sluggish for all those who think I am too native to think that
Microsoft will one day beat Apple, I don't care. Imagine Microsoft does the
same as Apple, keeping all the rights to itself, building all the hardware by
itself and stop working on new stuffs instead use others and make it better
Apple doesn't have a chance. Don't forget that there are a lot of fields that
Microsoft won when Apple literally failed, take the instance were Apple tried
to come up with the gaming consoles. Here are the list of plenty of things
that Apple literally failed.
Maybe its the bad experience that
made you think Microsoft sucks, think this way if you invest the money you put
on a Windows device then you will get to know what I mean.
Please note: I do respect Apple, it
does create good phones not the best phones, PCs or Laptops out there.
Comments
Post a Comment